Using the iPad for Photo Slideshows
With it’s high definition screen, the iPad is a brilliant slideshow presenter.
To use your iPad as a slideshow presentation inside the iPillar Locking iPad Kiosk Display Stand, follow these easy steps:
- Tap the Photos icon in the dock on the iPad 2 or new iPad (version 3) home screen
- Open an album or stack
- Select Slide show from the action button drop down in the top right hand corner of the screen
- You can opt to have music on or off and choose a song from your iTunes library
- Next, choose a transition effect for transitions between photos
- Tap Start Sideshow and the slide show will begin
To use the iPad as a digital photo frame that will automatically cycle through all of your photos, simply tap the slide show icon in the bottom right corner of the iPad 2 or iPad 3 lock screen (to the right of “slide to unlock”).
For more information contact us today!
[droppanelbutton ]Contact Us[/droppanelbutton]